Memorial Park Splash Pad
The Memorial Park Splash Pad was funded through a $1 million grant awarded by Cuyahoga County for Memorial Park Capital Improvements. The Splash Pad is approximately 5,000 square feet and includes play features. It is operated by a chlorinated system. It is located at 14600 State Road in Memorial Park next to the playground. The area also includes restrooms, a pavilion, volleyball and tennis courts. Please note that the splash pad is not reservable for private parties. Renters of either Pavilion may not have exclusive use or interfere with the public’s use of the splash pad.
Memorial Park Splash Pad Rules and Regulations
- In case of emergency, please call 9-1-1 or use the emergency phone located near the restrooms.
- Please report any non-emergency concerns to the Parks and Recreation Department at 440-237-5646.
- The water is not meant for drinking. There is a public drinking fountain located near the restrooms.
- Please take regular restroom breaks. Diapers are only to be changed in a restroom. Wash hands after use of the restroom or after changing diapers.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult when using the splash pad.
- Use of the splash pad will be at your own risk and the City of North Royalton is not responsible for any accidents or injuries resulting from use of the splash pad.
- Please keep track of your items. The City is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
- Everyone who uses the splash pad will be required to wear proper swim attire. Swim diapers must be worn when using the splash pad.
- Anyone having contagious diseases, cold, fever, open wounds, or diarrhea shall not be permitted to enter the splash pad.
- In the case of inclement weather, please vacate the splash pad at first sound of thunder or sign of lightning.
- The following are prohibited on the splash pad:
- Foul language, rough play, jumping, climbing or hanging from the features
- Use of roller blades, skateboards, scooters, or other recreational devices on the splash pad
- Urinating, spitting, defecating, or blowing of noses within the splash pad
- No pets are allowed in the splash pad
- Weapons or firearms
- Food or drink
- Consumption of alcohol