Tax Information

About Filing
Businesses and residents can file taxes and make payments on-line through The Regional Income Tax Agency (R.I.T.A.)

Employers filing withholding returns are provided two choices:
  • Fill in a simple withholding form, or
  • Attach a payroll file
A secured ACH payment (electronic debit of a checking account) completes the filing.

Individual taxpayers are provided the following features:
  • A simple step-by-step calculation of taxes or refunds
  • Ability to file even if you moved
  • Electronic transfer of refunds into checking or savings accounts
  • Pay by credit card or ACH (electronic debit of checking or savings accounts)
  • Delay payment of taxes – file as early as you like and set up an ACH payment anytime before April 15th
Here's what you'll need to E-FILE:
  • Social Security numbers for yourself and your spouse.
  • W2 forms from all employers.
  • 1099 forms and Federal Schedules C, E, & F.
  • Date of move for residents that moved 
  • Bank Routing and Account numbers – for a fast refund or to pay electronically
efile  epayments

For more information, log on to or call R.I.T.A. office nearest you: